Are you happy with your smile?
You may not be satisfied with your weight and the grey that keeps making an appearance in your hair. The fact that you are getting older and have are no longer in as good a shape as you want is disappointing. You should, however, at least be happy with you smile. Did you knew, for instance, that 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex? From looking attractive to someone who you would like to get to know better to making a great first impression on a job interview, finding a way to make sure that you have the best smile is important. Whether you are looking for dental replacements or functional bridges, there are many services available that can help you get that healthy smile that you want.
What are you doing to make sure that you getting the comprehensive dental exams that you need? Are you making it to your twice a year appointments? Are you flossing every day? Finding the right kind of dentist or orthodontist can help you improve your looks and increase your confidence. Without a healthy smile, you may find that you are limited in what you are able to achieve.
Consider this information about dental replacements and the other procedures that are available:
- 78% of people have a cavity by age 17.
- 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt their career success.
- 99.7% of people surveyed believe a healthy smile is socially important, according to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey.
- 47.2% of adults over the age of 29 have some type of periodontal disease.
- 75% of people indicate that they do not replace their toothbrushes as often as they should.
- 15 million people in America have replacements for missing teeth, some are crowns and some are bridge.
From pediatric dentistry to pain free dentistry, people have access to any number of procedures that can help them improve both their smile and their dental health. Finding a way to get a healthy smile should be every bit as important as exercising and finding a way to control your weight. Are you ready to make the appointment that you need to get the healthy smile that you want?